Woburn Armory | 320 Main Street - Woburn, MA
The Woburn Armory is a historic three-story masonry structure built in 1916. The project called for exterior restoration and interior conversion of the original Headhouse Building, for mixed use. The conversion and new construction comprised 43,000 SF, including 18 apartments, offices, and retail space. Site work and landscaping included sidewalk replacement, green roof installation, fencing, grading and planting. Siena also coordinated the installation of driveways, parking areas, and a storm water management system which was sized to maximize on-site storage.
Who We Are
Meet Our Talented Team